CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Eating

Well Floyd and I decided to give Camden some baby oatmeal tonight. We knew the time was coming. As much as I wanted to wait until he was 6 months or older it was just time for him to enjoy this little bit of goodness. The other night I took him and couple daycare kids to McDonalds for dinner and dessert. The older kids and I got some icecream and I gave him a little taste. He loved it. I figured one taste was enough! Nope, not for Camden! He wanted more and FREAKED out because he couldnt get the spoon. So I gave him another little taste and he took it, and smild at me reaching for the spoon. I know oatmeal is not as good as icecream, but he sure liked it. Only a few funny faces and lots of smiles....then he wanted to do it by himself! After he was done with the two whole tablespoons of oatmeal he got washed up and he did NOT like that at all. But big sister Breonna was there to resuce him and life was good again!

"The first bite of Oatmeal "


"It was kinda a big bite, but he didnt seem to mind!"






"Hmmm what is this stuff?!"








"I can do this job myself, DAD!"






"Yeah, this isn't so bad"










"What is all the funny faces for mom?!"





"HEY! Give me that back!"


"This getting cleaned up was NOT supposed to be part of the deal!"

"WAHHHHH...save me BREONNA!"


"Finished, full, safe and cleaned up."









0 comments: