CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Favorite Things:

Camden is in love with his blanket. This started a few months ago. It was just a random blanket (that I don't even love myself) that Breonna registered for at Target when we were awaiting Camden's arrival. One of my sisters (Emily, I think) got it for his shower. Another one for a gift from someone else. I was bad and regifted the blanket as I didnt need two (BIG MISTAKE!) One night I grabbed a blanket from his dresser and just put it on him as it was cold and that was IT the next morning he would NOT let it go. Since the, it has been at his side. I am loving the fact he has this blanket. Since he fell in love it he has pretty much slept 6 to 11hours a night which is so nice. Of course since I was dumb and re-gifted the duplicate blanket I HAD to find another one JUST IN CASE. Well Target no longer carried them in the store and people were selling them on eBay for 30.00 or more. This blanket is nothing fancy. Its just a soft, fleece-y, winnie the pooh (gag!) blanket and it was like 15.00 at Target. Finally, I got smart and found it online at Target, not sure why I didnt think of it at the time. But, alas, we have a "just in case", duplicate blanket..he loves them both...Here is the proof!! Thank you Emily for buying the blanket!!! And Thank you Breonna for picking it out!!!











2 comments:

Melissa Blattler said...

Oh my goodness, he is just the cutest little thing ever!!! :) I would take him home in a heartbeat!

Missy said...

What a ham!!!! He does look like he LOVES that blanky tho!!!!