CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Get to know me...

Christmas get-to-know-me
I "stole" this from Michelle's sister's blog and thought it looked fun! Anyone wanna copy and paste their own answers into their blog?


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! It makes opening things so much more fun!

2. Real tree or artificial? We have a fake one. I would love to get a real one again but watering, vacuuming up the needles, etc would just be another task to add to my already busy day!

3. When do you put up the tree? About a week or two after Turkey Day

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the day AFTER Christmas..

5. Do you like eggnog? Nope, but then again I should try it before I say no.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? It was Opsy Daisy Doll. It crawled and fell. Cute.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes I do. Two actually. One I bought many years ago when Floyd and I first moved out. And another one by Willow Tree, which I love.

8. Hardest person(S) to buy for? My mother and father in law. And also my youger sisters.

9. Easiest person to buy for? Breonna

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I honestly can't think of one..
.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, but I don't send them. I should.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? The grinch and Peanuts Christmas

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? uh, not soon enough. I have 7 days left and we are not ready at all.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Sadly, yes. But it was sent from out of state and given to someone I knew would love it. That being said I am not saying WHO got it or WHAT it was!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Oh just food in general!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear, but i think next year i will buy some colored ones.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy night and Silent Night

18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? We travel to Tacoma and Olympia, about an hour from us either way.

19. Can you name all 8 of Santa's reindeer? I could try, but I know it wouldnt be able too with out help or having to sing the song, which I would mess up anyways!

20. Angel on the tree top or star? We have an Angel. She is ugly. I bought her about 8yrs ago at Big Lots. It was for our 1st Christmas together (Floyd and I) and I havent bought another one. I would like a nice star to put up there for next year. But I am not huge on change, so she will probably be around for another 10yrs.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Traditionally on Christmas eve since i was a little kid we opened Pj's. Since having my own family we too do this. But everything else is opened on Christmas Morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The amount of money I end up spending even though I always tell myself I won't spend that much. I suck!

23. What I love most about Christmas? Christmas Eve. I love it. We go to my moms, see family, eat, be merry (ha! ha!) and then we go to Church. I love the the "living cross" and Nathan will be old enough again to be in it!

0 comments: