CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 14, 2007

IVF Fundraiser

As many people know my husband Floyd and I have been trying to get pregnant for close to 7years now. The cost for IVF is upwards from $15,000.00 of course we do not that kind of money. I keep watering our money tree in the backyard, but there is nothing growing.

So Floyd and I decided it was time to try something else. We have purchased about 20 silicone bracelets to sell as part of a fundraiser to help afford IVF. They are just like the yellow Lance Armstrong bracelets. They are baby blue in color and will say:

"Believe * Concieve" on one side and "Fighting Infertility" on the other side.
They will be $4.00 per bracelet and all the money we collect will go into an account at our fertility clinic in Seattle Wa. Like I stated above we only purchased 20 so far and if there is a want for them we will order more after Christmas.
If people are interested in them please email me at NPowell1980@comcast.net and we will be sure to mail them to you if we can't meet up.
Please feel free to pass this on to anyone and everyone who may be interested.
Thank you
Floyd and Nicole

0 comments: