CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

4 month check up

Well Camden had his 4 month check up today. He isnt really 4 months until Saturday the 7th but since we were going for a "sick visit" they decided to do his 4 month check up today instead of us driving back into Federal Way this Friday.

Camden is 13lbs and 7 ounces, he is 24inches long. Had two shots and an oral medication. He screamed and then passed out fast asleep before I could get him buckled into his carrier!

~BIG NEWS~

Camden's "tentative" adoption date to finalize the adoption will be February 27, 2009. Unless for some reason the social worker doesnt get the paperwork in on time, this is the DAY! He will offically be Camden Robert-LeRoy Powell. Everyone is invited to court house to be there on this special day!! The Saturday following we will have an open house with food and drinks and people can come by and see the little man. Floyd and I are just so blessed. Nathan and Breonna will be so happy to have a day off to "go to court" with us. I am excited for them to be there when the adoption finalization takes place. We didnt let them come to the birth just because we wanted to make sure everything went as planned and if it didnt I didnt want them to be there. They did come up that afternoon and stayed late into the evening which I loved.

So excited! More news on this to follow once we get the offical letter from the lawyer! I will have the *Where, when, and all that jazz posted or emailed out to those of you interested in coming!*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nicole! He has always been yours, this is just the paperwork :) I am so happy for you guys! We would love to come by! Let us know the details. Give that adorable baby of yours a big kiss from me :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nicole...I am so happy your little miracle is going to be a reality. It couldn't have happened to a better girl :)

Angela (mommyofmunchkins)

Missy said...

WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
How awesome is this!!! And I'm so glad things have gone without a hitch!!!

I agree with Melissa...he's always been yours!!!

Wish we could join in the festivities!!!!