CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Bittersweet day...

Infant boy Longely has officially been named Camden Robert - LeRoy Powell in accordance to Washington State Law. Today February 27, 2009 Camden was offically welcomed into our home and hearts for forever and ever. Surrounded by those who love us all we went into the court room about 10:30am and made it offical.

Those who attended were: My mom, three sisters: Christine, Emily and Stephanie, my good friends Angela, her daughter Alexia, Mary, Camden's God Mother Michelle, Terri and Shirley along with myself, Floyd, Nathan and Breonna. We filled the court room. Camden was a real trooper and was happy and giggling (and drooling) the entire time. I was a huge mess.

Floyd and I are so blessed to have Camden in our lives. His birth parents (and brother) gave us a huge gift. A son. We are enternally thankful to them and wish them all the best. We promise to love and care for Camden as we would any biological child. Camden is a WONDERFUL baby and we are so, so, so happy to have him in our lives.

Today, was a bittersweet day in our lives. My dad, Robert (Bob) passed away suddenly on Sunday, February 22nd 2009 at Tacoma General Hospital. Camden was named after him. Today as we welcomed Camden into our home and hearts for forever and we will sadly let my father go as he is welcomed into God's good graces and led into Heaven's gates on Monday, March 2, 2009 at 11am. We were so lucky to have Camden meet my dad and see my dad love on Camden even if was for only just a few short months.

Welcome to our FOREVER family Camden Robert - LeRoy Powell and Daddy we will FOREVER remember and love you!!!!!

0 comments: