CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A budget?!

Yup! Nicole is going to try to do a budget. I want to know what is coming in and going out. I know we eat out far too much and I know there are times where our bills go out late. Like this month. This month I have to pay quarterly taxes, which sucks. So that means some bills get put to the way-side to pay the taxes. But I *KNOW* we make enough to not have to do that, so where does it all go? That is the magic question. We don't go on lavish trips, we don't spend tons on shopping or going out (infact Floyd and I havent gone out alone, but once since Camden was born)and we don't buy huge ticket items. Unfotunatly it seems the "little" things add up. Those trips to Target or Safeway, the 10 o'clock ice cream run, etc.

SO my good friend Michelle sent me this link to an online budgeting system. It seems like a great program, though I have not used it much. It offers you a 30 day free trial period and afterwards it is $3.00 per month (I need to remember to add THAT into my budget). I know a lot of people use Excel or Quicken but I don't have either and this is online so I could do it from anywhere internet (and a computer) is available which is nice.

Say a prayer I...I mean "we" do well with this! We need an intervention

0 comments: