CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I miss

Mary. She works here with me at the daycare. I really do miss her. I have always known how much I truly need her and want her here with me. I do totally appreciate her. But her not being here all week has been hell. I miss her a lot. Mary had to have surgery and has been out recovering. She has been "out of work" since Thursday of lat week. She is supposed to come back on Monday, but I am kind of thinking she truly may need more time to recover before coming back. Until then I am missing her! Mary I love you and need you here with me! It is just not the same!!

PS remember dinner and slippers on me when you feel better!


On another note:

I have to pay bills
I dislike laundry...but as of today at 12:39pm it is almost done.
More money would be nice.
Our bathroom needs to be cleaned and I know it will be up to me to do it.
The kitchen floor should be mopped today. OH! and probably swept.
My daycare day is not even half over, or maybe it is but its going by slowly!

Off to daycare!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surgery, splurgery. Tell her to get her butt back to work!!! Just kiddin' Murry!! Get better QUICK!

Unknown said...

Awww...that was so sweet!!! I have missed you also and trying my best to get better as fast as possible!! I guess I don't make a very good patient, in this place....I could wait FOREVER!!!! I have slso missed cuddling with my boyfriend!!! Give him kisses for me!!!!