CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

A small update

No pictures this time..

Well Camden turned 3 months on January 7, 2009. I am sad. I do not want my baby to grow up. It is happening far too fast and I just do not like it one bit. Well, honestly I am enjoying watching him do new things, but I am missing some of the old things he used to do too. Here are some of his new things:

*Talking so much more. He babbles and coos all the time.
*Camden giggled for the first time last week. He has only done it once more since.
*He now reaches and bats at his toys on his floor play mat. Camden loves it.
*Camden can sit up pretty well in the bumbo now.
*He has started taking his daytime naps in his crib....and actually sleeps well.
*Camden has a fairly good daily and nightly rutein.

Some of the things I miss:

*Camden doesnt just "fall asleep" anywhere anymore.
*He is not just content to sit on my lap and stare. He wants interaction more and more.
*Camden is acknowledging other people he knows. Silly I know, but I kind of liked being the "one and only".

Above all else Camden is growing, he is happy, healthy and so so so so cute!

A few other tid bits of information:

January 21st is Camden's 3 month post placement before the adoption is finalized.

Breonna has started tutoring and actually likes it and it is helping her.

Breonna has started basketball. Her 1st game is coming up soon.

Nathan is tall, very tall.

Nathan is excelling in almost every class. He has a class or two he needs to improve on.

Floyd is still looking for a job.

My assistant, Mary (whom I love) is off work for about a week or so. She had to have surgery an I miss her....a lot.

Daycare is busy. I need a day off and I am looking forward to hiring someone to come work with Mary so I can have a Friday or two a month off. I need it.

I had a lump in my armpit. I thought it was Cancer, it wasnt. It was a cyst.

Michelle has *promised* she will come help me hang pictures on my stairway BEFORE the 20th of this month!

and last but not least....

My family is happy, healthy and we I couldnt ask for more, well...maybe for Floyd to be working :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you meant the 20th of Feb.



Just kiddin'