CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Workout week 1 ** just a side blog for me really**

As long as I can remember I have always been heavier. There were times that I thought I was heavy, but looking back I now realize I am actually at my heaviest ever and "back then" while I was heavier I was actually healthier. I have joined many gyms. Doing well at going, but soon losing interest in going due to either previous committment, too tired or really just being plain lazy! When I used to go to Graham Fitness with a friend of mine I went and it was working, then she stopped going so I ended up stopping. Stupid reason, but really working WITH someone really does help you and motivate you. Yesterday, I went with a wonderful and best friend of mine to Callaway fitness and I paid for yet another membership. My ultimate goal is to actually GO and I know going with Michelle will really play a big part in achieving my goal!! I really WANT to lose this weight. I need to find my nitch and keep reminding me that I dont need to go, but I WANT TO GO!!

Reasons for going:

1) I'd like to one day get pregnant. If I don't, I will say I am totally happy and loving my family as it is. With Camden here I am in love and I fall more and more in love with him. I am feeling like a better mom to ALL my kids.

2) I want my kids to be proud of me.

3) I want to be able to KEEP UP with my kids and live to see them grow old! I want to know my great-great grandbabies!

4) I want to dress in actual clothing that looks NICE on me rather than the same 4 outfits I do wear, or really fit into.

5) I want to be proud of ME!

Tonight, the original plan was to go with Michelle to Callaway and work out. She called me and said "okay I am ready" so I asked her to pick me up and we would go. Not even a minute later my phone rang again it was Michelle asking me if I wanted to WALK there...uh, no I didnt want too. But I did! I WALKED the entire way. I know I am slow, super slow but I did it!! I am really proud of myself. It was HOT out, and I hate the heat, but I did it. I really did it. We walked an hour and 15 min there, and then worked out for about 45min and walked the hour or so BACK home. I honestly thought several times on the way home I could call Floyd to come get me, but Michelle pushed me gently and I really did have to pee! But I made it home! I am excited and happy that I made it.

more to come...

0 comments: