CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Workout week 2

So Saturday Michelle, two of her kids, her dog Tug and my three kids and our two dogs went for a nice long walk in the hot weather. We walked from my house to Silver Creek Park. Down a huge hill and then back up the hill. It was a fantasic and tiring walk. The dogs were pooped, I was beat and the kids were hot and hungry too. It was perfect. I just wish Floyd had decided to come.

Sunday - no work out. Just a day of rest and cleaning the house.

Monday - Went to the gym. Brought Camden. I did not stay very long as it was Camden's 1st time in Nursery care there and I worried about him. I stayed about 30min doing the treadmill. I should of stayed longer and did weights and the eliptical since Camden was totally fine in there.

Tuesday- Will be going back to the gym tonight. Hoping Camden can just stay home with daddy. We will see though!

0 comments: