CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Nothing New to Post....but this little tidbit...

If you are going through infertility and you get out of bed in the morning,You are doing well.
If you are going through infertility and you hold down a job,You are amazing.
If you are going through infertility and you are still remotely pleasant to others,You are a lot nicer than me.
If you are going through infertility and you go to a friend's baby shower,You are a good person, a stronger person than me, and I hope they appreciate how hard it is for you to be there.
If you are going through infertility and you cannot go to a friend's baby shower,You are still a good friend and a strong enough person to know what is best for you.
If you are going through infertility and you decide to do that first IVF,You are brave.If you are going through infertility and you decide that an IVF is not something you want to put yourself through,You are also brave.
If you are going through infertility and you decide to do "just one more treatment",You are strong and have truly inspirational perserverance.
If you are going through infertility and decide that you can no longer do this,You have the strength to know yourself and you are wise.
If you are going through infertility and you decide to adopt or use donor egg or sperm,You have an open heart and are an inspiration to others.
If you are going through infertility and decide to live child free,You know your heart and are able to open that big heart to all the children in your life.
If you are going through infertility and you cry daily,You are normal.
If you are going through infertility adn seeing pregnant women or those with babies makes you sad, angry, jealous and worse,Join the club.
If you are going through infertility and feel that your husband truly understands and is 100% supportive,He is rare and a keeper.
If you are going through infertility and you have a good support system,It will help ALOT.

Sorry that I have nothing new to report as far as the fertility stuff. We take our last hcg booster shot tomorrow evening and then I will just be waiting until Saturday to go and take the beta. I am still unsure if I really want to take it or not. I may just wait it out and see if I get my period or not. Not sure...will keep you all posted though!

Nice daycare day today. Low on kiddos and the day seemed to go smoothly thus far. I am thinking I am going to maybe take the afternoon off and head up to my bed when my afternoon assistant gets here. I am looking forward to doing that. Anyways, its nap time and 2pm. I think I will veg on the couch and doze for a bit....


Nicole

0 comments: