CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Is today day 5?

Hmmmm....somehow I think today is maybe day 4 and not 5 of injections. But I am sure I am on track. Anyways, tomorrow we have a doctors appt in Seattle for an E2 level check and ultrasound. I can honestly say I have been stressing over this and having panic attacks about this visit and each upcoming one for a few weeks now. I know weeks seem odd but when you have to plan for this kind of event its hard. It is not just financial planning to pay for the appointments, its emotional planning as well. The emotional part is so hard for me. I remember when I was younger all I wanted to be was a mom. I wanted to be a lawyer, hairdresser, teacher and all those things too but those were just side jobs, being a mom was "the job". And here I sit wondering "will that happen" ? I don't mean to discount Nathan and Breonna. I love them as if I gave birth to them. I guess what I want most now is to experience "being" a mom or maybe just the parts leading up to it. Funny how I am looking forward to waking up sick to my stomach, watching my ankles swell, wearing maternity clothing, drinking the glucose drink, and giving birth. Well, I suppose when you can't have something as easily as others you want it even more.

Okay so tomorrow is my cycle day 7 work up. I go again on Tuesday and Thursday as well as Saturday and again on Monday and then every two days or more following that. Should be interesting!

Keep ya posted when I get back tomorrow....

1 comments:

Michelle Olsen Sasak said...

Are you okay? I keep checking back almost daily, but you haven't posted for almost a week now. How are things going?