CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

A "me" update.

Well I have an outer fungal ear infection. How I got it I don't know. How I feel? HORRIBLE. The pain is horrible. The medicine the Doctor gave me is not working, though its only been today that I got it. Please say a little prayer this all clears up soon. I don't know how I will survive the weekend. My ears feel clogged/plugged. Ish! Horrible feeling.

So, today after all the daycare kids were gone I sat down to read my email (its a nice feeling). And I found an email from on of the Pastors from the church I have been attending with Michelle. Last Sunday I went to church with Breonna, Camden and my friend Angela and her daughter. Every week you fill out a little blue card and toss it in the collection plate letting the church know you came and update any information you need to update as well as add a little prayer request if wanted. Well I did I add a prayer request reguarding Camden and his birthparents. I just want an extra set of eyes and prayers on this family (birth family) to make sure they are adjusting okay. I know its hard for them, because its hard on me thinking about then and wondering if they are all doing okay. Anyhow, I got an email from the Pastor congratulating us on Camden's adoption and letting me know he was praying for us and Camden's birthfamily. It was nice to know someone on the other end of the collection was really reading those requests. It just made me feel good. The Pastor also told me about their MOPS program which I am super interested in. I think I might actually start going and getting involved. I need to get out and do something for me and Camden. I want too. I think MOPS might be the best start for us.

:)
Nicole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!

aundrea2u said...

What is MOPS? Hope your infection clears up soon.