CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow

Yes, we have had snow. This is also the 2nd day the kids have not had school. Currently the snow is coming down hard and fast. I love it. The ground is all nicely re-covered and Nathan and Breonna are enjoying their snow day! They have both been out in it a few times already today. The come in soaking wet and freezing, dripping snow all through the house. About 2 hours later once they have defrosted they are back out there with neighborhood kids playing. When I get a chance I will have to take a picture of it before it melts. In the mean time here are some pictures of Camden. He is 10 weeks old now.

The new stuff with Camden is:
*He sleeps better!
*He knows when it is bedtime at nighttime and no one and I mean no one can keep him awake if it is past 8pm.
*Camden is smiling so so so much more. And its a real smile, with a little sparkle that just melts your heart.
*Camden totally knows when you are leaving him. He follows you with his eyes and gets this adorable "boo-boo" face, which breaks your heart and you HAVE to just pick him up.
*He loves to snuggle with you
*He is talking to just about everything these days. The tv, people, stuffed animals, you name it he will babble to it.
*Camden lights up when the dogs come into the room. They will be best buds for sure!
*Camden is in LOVE with himself. He loves the mirror on his bouncy seat and on his floor gym. He just smiles and coos to himself when he sees himself.


Nathan and Breonna are doing so well. Christmas is nearly here and I know they are antsy to see what "Jolly ol'Saint Nick" brought them. Floyd and and I have watched enough holiday movies with those two to last a lifetime. I know both kids are excited (and so am I) to have the daycare closed. I am so excited to spend it with just my family and just relax. Everyone is so much happier after a nice vacation.









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all those pictures. I need to get some photos of my kids in the snow too. I'm lame.