CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lots going on

It has been awhile since I have blogged and a lot has been going on over the last week and a half. Nothing exciting really just with the holidays I find my time consumed "getting ready" and attempting to "plan". It doesnt work well I am finding.

The kids are doing great. Breonna is signed up for another season of basketball, this will be her last year playing elementary basketball. I am sad to see her move on to Junior High.Breonna will start working with a tutor in the next two weeks in hopes to get her math grades up and reading comprehension up. Nathan, is Nathan. He is doing well. Getting good grades and very into his music and skateboarding. Nathan is great at turning everything into a "joke"...gotta love that! Camden is exactly two months old today. My baby is getting bigger! He is sleeping WAY better, "talking" and cooing at us more and more. He lights up when you talk to him. Unfortunatly, Camden has a nasty cough he started on Friday. We are praying it does not turn into croup. He has his 2 month appt tomorrow. Camden will also get 3 shots, which I am not thrilled about as I don't want them to affect his "getting better" process with this cough he has.

Overall things are great here. We are hoping to get into see Santa very soon and get the kids picture with him. Since its Camden's 1st Christmas we are so excited to get that picture done. Of course Nate and Bree are not so excited :)

Will post pictures later!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They probably won't give him any shots tomorrow because he is sick. I do hope he feels better, he is such an awesome kid!