CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 29, 2007

Day 3

Did you know druggies can get needles and syringes at any time and place for anything, but ME a non-drug seeking indivual cannot? My evening started in a panic when my good-good friend Michelle and I left for a night out. I realized while we were out I would need to take my repronex injection and to do that I would need more needles. Since the last pharamacy forgot to order them I was on my own to find a pharamacy who could fill them and could fill them TONIGHT prior to 8pm. After several calls to different pharamcies I figured I could call my PCP and ask them to give me at least ONE needle to hold me over until South Hill Wal-Mart filled my 'script tomorrow. Would they do it? NO! The doctor told me he "didnt feel comfortable" giving me one. Even with my 'script right there from my RE! I just needed one! ONE! ONE DARN NEEDLE! After hanging up with my PCP I called Good Sam Hospital, they informed me that in Washington State you DO NOT need a 'script PERIOD to get needles and ANYONE can get them. I will be calling my PCP tomorrow to question his reasoning. Needless to say we found a pharamcy who could fill it. PHEW! As Michelle and I head to Ikea we stopped at Taco Dell Mar (YUMMY!) before we were going to go in I told Michelle we might as well just fill up the needle and you can give me the injection now. She looked at funny and said "what time is it?" I looked at my phone and said "7:42pm"! "NO! Its not 8pm we will do it at 8 o'clock. I want it to be at 8o'clock" So I said "fine" and we ate a quick dinner. After dinner I felt rather silly going into a public one stall restroom with Michelle. But we did and Michelle gave me my injection :) She did a WONDERFUL job :) No pain, no blood....and she has asked that Floyd remain busy the next few days so she can give them to me. Funny, somehow I don't think Floyd will object. Sorry to say Nathan was unable to capture that monumentous event on film tonight as he was home with his dad. Tomorrow Michelle will have to come back and do it again so Nathan can take our picture! Michelle was a true pro!

So afterall that we made it to Ikea! We spent too much! I bought a new duvet and curtains. I will have to post a picture later of my new bed and new bedding set tomorrow. Well tomorrow afternoon because its currently 12:09pm and its far far too late to redoing bedding....well maybe!

On a sad note my washing machine is currently farked up. It will not drain so tomorrow we will hopefully have it working. As for now I am borrowing Michelle's washer! She is returning the favor to me because not too long ago her washing machine broke down as well. Mine however MUST be fixed by tomorrow or I will probably be put into a mental instution by Sunday. I cannot live without my washing machine or vacuum. Any other appliance I could do with out. Those are total "no-no's" to live without!

Off to think about putting my bed together tonight!

Enjoy your weekend all...its my last 48hours until Monday, when I must return to work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did have a good time injecting you. Especially knowing that the lady that made our food was going into the bathroom later to clean it and see the syringe and she will totally know who put it there. But she'll be wondering what the heck that was all about!

And just to clarify... I did not spend too much money at Ikea.

Nicole said...

OMG you totally spent...okay less than me, but still...

I should clarify we did take the NEEDLE with us! :)

aundrea2u said...

LOL you ladies are a riot. I only wanted to post that I love the bed duvet I am looking for a cover and love yours.