CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bikes...

Well Floyd and I went and bought bikes at Walmart on my birthday. We have been wanting to get them for forever now and just havent gotten around to it. The night of my birthday we went to dinner at Sakuras with my mom, dad, the kids, Emily and her boyfriend Kam. After saying goodbye and walking out the door I looked down and realized "wow...I am 28yrs old"! To be honest it wasnt the best reliazation. On our way home I was going over my mental list of things I hoped to of accomplished during my twenty-seventh year of life. One being to lose weight. I have tried and tried to lose it and I will lose a pound here and there and gain them back. Anyways, long story short....we went to walmart and bought bikes.

Tonight, Sunday July 13th I tried mine out for the first time and Oh-my-gosh...I only rode for about 20min and my butt was EXHASTED! My goal....ride it for 20min every night for one week and work up to 30min and add 10 min every week.

I am exhasted!

And those bike seats are NOT very comfortable!

0 comments: