CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

IVF Fundraiser

First let me say "Yes we DO want to adopt!" and "Yes! We are still planning on adopting!" and "We are so close to finishing all our homestudy paperwork!"

We do however want to try IVF once at some point in our lives. As I have stated before IVF costs so much! We are starting a 26day posting looking to raise $2000.00 to add to our savings for IVF. Floyd and I will continue to save and save and save some more until we reach our goal.

For now, as hard as it is we are looking to family, friends and even strangers who may want to help. Even if you can't or don't want to help monertay wise, that is so totally fine and I will never know the difference but maybe you would just pass the website on to others who would want to help out monetary wise. If you don't want to do that even, no harm done. :)

Something I hope Floyd and I can do is help others looking to afford costs of IVF and medication by starting something. We know first hand how HARD this is and I want so badly to help everyone who needs it to be able to give life, or even adopt. Adoption costs are alot too!

Here is the link to our site. It is open for 26days. After that, well, I don't know what happens. But if we don't raise the $2000.00 by the 17th of August and you did donate (THANKS!) you will get your money back from the site. We do not get one single penny until we reach our goal.
http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2008-07-22.6563666051

0 comments: