CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lawyers

Tomorrow, August 1st, 2008 Floyd and I will meet with an adoption attorney to find out all the in's and out's about what we need to do, fees and so forth!

We also have completed the homestudy as far as turning in all required paperwork. Our fingerprints are in (wow! fast!) and well, I guess we need to wait about 15 days for some other paperwork for Floyd. Other than that we just wait. We will finish our "home session" with our Homestudy caseworker, Mike soon I assume.

Our caseworker, Mike has been wonderful. He has made this stressful journey so much easier. He is laid back, kinda go with the flow and super patient! You can check out his website below!

http://www.adoptionhomestudyservice.com/homestudies.htm

Nothing else new is going on for now! Talk to you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a pretty fun job! Do you still need my paperwork??? I'm BAD!!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear things are moving along how is the IVF fund raiser going