CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Names and rocking chairs.

Everyone keeps asking us if we have a name picked out. The answer is no. We don't have a name for him. We have several names picked out and we agree on several. I just think we need to wait and see his little face and decide then. Floyd and I each wrote a list and put them in the diaper bag to go home. Since a name tells a lot about a person and I don't think we could just name someone we have never met. So, no he doesnt have a name. Right now we just refer to him as " Lil' Peanut" and that works.....for now. Don't worry he won't go to school being called Lil' Peanut.


My mom went to Babies R Us with me on Saturday and bought "our" rocking chair. I refer to it as "ours" because I know we will spend many a nights rocking out in there. I sat in probably 8 different chairs that were in my price range (well my moms, she bought it for us!) before my mom even offered to purchase it for us. I did not realize how much a rocking chair really needs to speak to you. It really does have too. I mean there will be many nights we will have to rock him sleep, sing to him, rock him when he is sick or teething I needed this chair to be perfect. I hope I found it!

0 comments: