CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not a lot of time...

but things went great. Birthmom, birthdad, Floyd and I do need to talk about her birthplan. And today I should find out the c-section due date after her drs appt.

A little nervous about our homestudy going into someone elses hands at the office to "review". It doesnt seem fair to have another person review a homestudy we passed. I just hate having others review things and adding in their 2cents to what they think something should be or do. I dunno, nothing to worry about I suppose we passed, but there always seem to be something more to add into our pot. And I, as most know am I worry-wart.

Off to daycare the daycare kids :)

1 comments:

aundrea2u said...

It will all go off with flying colors. Just think in a few short weeks you will have a new baby to bring home. Congrats again and just remember to breathe.