CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Nervous..

Well we are still patiently waiting to hear from the birthmom so we can get paperwork in order. I am so very nervous and I know Floyd is trying really hard to make sure he keeps things under wraps and low key for me. I know what can happen, I just pray it doesnt. I have no reason to think it all won't go as planned....however, well not hearing anything is disheartening....but, then again this cannot be easy on her or him. They truly do seem like sincere, genuine people. So I hope everything goes as planned. It is hard when the ball is in someone elses court and you are sitting on the sidelines. We have waited 7yrs, I guess a few more weeks won't kill me will it?!?!

We have a muralist coming Wednesday to start painting the baby room. I am super excited. I will post some before and after pictures. I can't find the battery charger to my camera so I will have to bug my neighbor to bring her fancy, schamcy camera over and snap a few shots to load up for everyone.....so you'll have to wait for the "before" shots..


Nicole

1 comments:

aundrea2u said...

Having given up my first born as well I know how nerve wracking this can be for both sides. My oldest is 14 now and I have not seen him since he was 6 months old as in all honesty he is their son now. I know what I did was the right thing to do. I hope your adoption goes smoothly as I read your blog daily looking for updates.