CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

There are only 25 days until Christmas

well starting tomorrow that is. I am looking for some ideas for "hard to shop for people". If you have an idea or know something would you mind sending me the link or posting it on YOUR blog? I was on a blog today and she had some WONDERFUL ideas from a holiday bazaar she went to too. I LOVE the wine bottle cheese plate. This *IS* something I am going to get for someone. Not sure who but I ordered one!! I will attach a photo to what I am talking about but you can also go to the website Edge Expressions to look at more of their great items.

I would love to see your ideas!!

(wine cheese plate!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always loved the idea of donating money to www.heifer.org in someone's name. You can buy someone in a third world country a cow or a bunny or something that will help them earn money for their family. I haven't done it yet but I love the idea!