CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

6th Grade Camp

Breonna and Floyd just got back from 6th Grade Camp at Camp Arnold. Every 6th grader gets to go to Camp Arnold and it is a blast, from what I hear. Floyd has gone with both kids and each time stayed overnight as a chaperone. It was supposed to be my year to go with Breonna, but I couldn't take Camden, we didnt have anyone to keep him if Floyd went (which he had agreed to go too), and I just could not close the daycare for 3 days and I could not afford to pay 17 plus dollars to have two people run the daycare for 3 days, 12 hours a day..anyhow, I missed joining her at camp BUT she has continued to tell me about it since she arrived home. I will say Bree is so lucky to have a dad who wants to hang out with her and do these great things.

Anyhow, Breonna had a wonderful time. They keep the kids super busy there. From 8am until 9pm they are busy, busy, busy...they get to go in a canoe, rock climb, shoot a bow an arrow, go swimming, hiking, group time, go on a huge zip line, ride a huge swing and overall just hang out with their friends have a great time and make tons of memories! Here are some pictures below.





0 comments: