CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Camden is *ONE* month today!

Today Camden is a month old. I cannot believe it honestly. It has been a month since we brought him into our home and heart. Camden amazes me everyday and he is only a month. I love that he really does know who I am. When he hears my voice and he is upset he automatically calms down. I love that when Floyd can't calm him down I can pick him up and he snuggles into my neck and just instantly starts calming down. (This is not to say Floyd can't calm him down, but at 2am its my job as much as Floyd tries)

Today I took Camden to his 1 month well child visit. The Doctor said Camden was perfect in absolutly every way. Dr. Joosten said Camden was very healthy and all over perfect. His stats are:

9 pounds 6 ounces
21 and 1/4 inches long
40th percentile in everything

He got one shot. His 2nd HepB. He did great actually. He cried and then as soon as he was picked up he took his beloved binky and went to sleep!

We have had some pooping issues with Camden though they don't seem to be effecting him too bad. He does have some stinky gas so the Dr. gave us some suppositories for the pooping to help with the gas. We can use them if we want.

Let's see....oh Camden is still only taking 2 oz at a time about every 2 to 2.5hours. He still wakes us up every 2 to 2.5 (3 hours if we are LUCKY) in the night. Camden is up for 2 to 3 hour stretches at a time now. He is getting on a schedule these days too which has been nice :)

Everything is WONDERFUL! Nathan and Breonna are loving him more and more....

Nathan is at his first 8th grade boy/girl birthday party tonight. I am excited to see how it went. :)

0 comments: