CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hi, my name is Nicole and I am a Ju-Ju-Be Addict.

Yes, I will admidt it. I am addicted to Ju-Ju-Be. Seriously its a problem. I love them. For those who have NO idea what a Ju-Ju-Be is let me explain:

A Ju-Ju-Be is a superior item for moms (children) of which come in a varity of styles and prints. Tons of organizational pockets and extras. They are made of memory foam, they are waterproof, made of Teflon, machine washable, satin linings, again all waterproof, pockets galore, thinsulate insulated pockets, magnets, metal, and mommy pockets. Any idea what it could be?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



.



.



.
Its a DIAPER BAG! And I am in love with them! I currently own 3 of them. I own a Citrus Sorbet Packabe, Tiki Toffee BeSmart a BeMine in Citrus Sorbet and in Tiki Tofee and Drip Drops BeAll. Sadly, boredom hit and I purchased the Midnight Eclipse BeTween, Midnight Eclipse BeQuick and the Drip Drops BeQuick. My dream bag is called the BeSpicy. I have entered a contest on a forum I am on and if you win you win a diaper bag of your choice! Maybe I will win this time! We shall see.

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/products.html
Check them out and see if you love them just as much as I do.


Here is a picture of my beloved Drip Drop BeAll. I bought this for Camden before he was born.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they have therapy for this ya know.

aundrea2u said...

diaper bag addiction i hear you it can cause serious bankruptcy.