CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Camden's New Toy and being 7 weeks

Well Camden is 7 weeks today. It is kind of bittersweet for me. We tried for so long to get pregnant and have a baby (7years) and it never happened. However, Floyd and I were blessed with being able to adopt Camden. When we found out we were going to be parents to Camden I realized, while I do want to experience pregnancy, morning sickness, cravings and labor having a child was more important to me . Camden has been a blessing. At 7 weeks he is talking a lot, smiling more and more and really does have some great contact with people and faces. He lights up when his dad talks to him. And he knows when I am in the room. Camden loves Breonna and Nathan and just stares at them when they walk by. The best part, he is sleeping a little longer these days at night. Last night he went to bed about 8ish which is earlier than normal for him, he woke up about 9:30 had a bottle and went back to bed until 1:30, woke me up at 4am...this is where I go a little nutty...he is awake and eats, get a diaper change and then wants to stay up for about 30 to 45min. This has to change soon. Though he will go back to bed and sleeps until 7:30ish eats and goes back to bed until 9ish. Camden is then up most of the morning. He is getting bigger. While I love the new things he is doing it still makes me sad that he is getting big SO fast.

Camden has a new toy! We got him the Baby Einstein Neptunes Floor Mat. Since he was loving his mobile and its not portable we decided to get it. It was supposed to be his Christmas present BUT I couldnt wait and I am glad we didnt wait. Here are some photos and short video of him "playing" with it. (not sure why the videos are so grainy)






New Toy from Nicole Powell on Vimeo.

0 comments: