CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A small tid-bit of news..

For the 1st time ever Camden has gone to sleep in his crib, woken up and put himself back to bed without me going in there to give him his binky.

The small stuff is what counts!


And ummmm in other news..Christmas is in 1 month and 2 days. How soon is that? I am however getting excited about it. It means I will have from December 24th to January 2nd off from work, my kids will be home from school and we will all get to enjoy hanging out with one another. I am super excited for that. I love when there are no daycare kids and Nathan, Bree, Floyd, myself and now Camden can just relax and hang out with one another.

With Christmas coming also comes our 3 month post placement homestudy for Camden and then soon following an adoption date for Camden! Keep us in your prayers!!

0 comments: