CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Four Weeks

Camden is 4 weeks today! And he has changed SO much. He is awake for longer periods of time through out the day. He is focusing his gaze on people more now and holding it without falling asleep, which makes me feel better! For awhile there I thought he was bored of me since you all know I am in his face all the time.
Friday Camden will be one month. We also have his one month check up. Sadly, he will be getting shots. Already breaks my heart thinking about it. But, it is just a part of growing up!
Today, was my first adventure to MOPS. Camden and I were showered, dressed, fed and out the door by 9:05am. I had a great time. I was so excited about going! I think because this was the first baby I was able to do all these things with. When Floyd and I got together I was nearly 18 and still in highschool. I had NO idea about these things, nor that I would of been able to do them due to school. I am so thankful for being able to go. It was so nice to meet other moms there. I can't wait to go again in two weeks!


Four week Camden shots. Nothing exciting, but cute nonetheless. here is Camden starring at the lamp in our room. Watching it and watching it and then passing out.....story of his life :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so cute. I wish I could fall asleep that easily!