CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Baby Names

So over dinner Floyd and I played more of the "name game". Our latest names are nothing spectacular, but atleast he agreed on more than one name. However, we were only able to come up with Girl names....amazing considering he is dead set on a boy coming out of my vagina first :)

Girls:

Adisyn Michelle Powell

Sofia (Sofie) Christine Powell

Georgia Michelle Powell

Because I really like older names it was hard for us to agree. We have also agreed on Ella (or Ellie) Loralei and Phoebe (except Phoebe doesn't mesh well with our last name). Those names are still in consideration, but were not a favorite.

Boy names I like are:
Names w/ astris by them are names I like more.

*now most of the middle names for boys are Robert (my dads 1st name) and LeRoy (Floyds dad's middle name)*


Jaxson Wyatt**
Seth Robert-LeRoy **
Carson Robert-LeRoy
Riley LeRoy Robert
Chase LeRoy-Robert **
Carter Robert - LeRoy
Jacob Evan OR Jacoby (jah-ko-bee) Robert **
Owen Robert-LeRoy
Connor Haze **
Hezikya (Haze) Robert-LeRoy **
Ryan Gage**
Noah Robert-LeRoy


Anyways there is our list, kinda. So tomorrow morning I will be heading up for an ultrasound and some blood work. I will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good names. I love Adisyn and Georgia for a girl and boys: Seth, jacoby, Carther. Of course I LOVE the girls' middle names!

Nicole said...

Thanks! I think Floyd is liking Georgia better. Which is fine, its my grandmas name...well her name was REALLY Yortis, but people called her Georgia. Boys...well we arnt having those!