CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My 1st injection

Was tonight at exactly 8pm. Floyd gave it to me and he did a great job. He of course second guessed himself which made me second guess myself about how to put it (90 degree angle) but still we had a little "tiff" and I finally said "JUST DO IT!" To which he did :) And did a great job.


So here is a picture of my "target" and the little red dot in the center is where Floyd stabbed me :) Which by the way hurt like a SOB because the alcohol was not dry when he pushed in the needle...ouch!

Please DO NOT look at those stretch marks OR the chub hanging off my jeans...only the target, you see ONLY the target!

1 comments:

christinece said...

Nicole,
I just wanted to pop in and say congrats on starting this journey again. I wish you all the best! /christine