CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 3 of my provera...

Well its going to be day 3 of my provera. I have tonight, Tuesday and Wednesday of provera and hopefully I will start my period by what I am hoping for Friday or Saturday. However, I am pretty sure it won't start until Sunday or Monday. Because I am timing this so I have my period on my vacation (yeah, I know what most of you are thinking) I want my cycle to start early enough that day 3 (when I get my 1st ultrasound) will be on Monday so I am not wasting a day.

On another note, my morning assistant quit. Her reasons we justified, however she did not offer to work two weeks for notice given. Its been hard since she hasnt been here. I have several new kids and my husband isnt exactly "Mr. Wonderful" with the daycare. He does try and I am blessed to have him here helping me, but this isnt his job, nor his calling. He wants to be back at work and I know helping me isnt what he wants to do. Thankfully, he is willing to try. He does a lot and is great with the kids, until they don't listen. So I am on the prowl for another assistant. My last assistant who just quit was really great with the kids. The kids keep asking when she is coming back. Talk about a bummer for not only me, but them. My little sister, Stephanie has offered (okay, so I asked her to help and she said "yes") to help me here on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. My neice wants a job for the summer too. So I have help. I just need consistent help and someone who isnt going to leave me again. One of the biggest reasons I was bummed about "M" leaving was that I adjusted our fertility schedule to after she got her 1st aid and CPR so I could leave her alone for 2 hours with the kiddos while we ran up to Seattle for the appts. However, it won't be happening as I planned. Most likely, Stephanie will be here with either Melissa or Floyd while I go up alone or with a friend. Not something I wanted to happen. Floyd should have to be there with me, I am sure he wants to be there with me.

So, there is a small update. No side effects from the provera. I am used to it. The metformin is the one I am having troubles with. Its for insuline resistence. Something PCOS patients like myself suffer from. Anyways, I am only able to stomach 1000mg which the doctor said was better than nothing, but I know deep down she really wants me to either be at 2000mg or max out at 2500mg.

On the WW front, I have lost some weight. I am not "great" at it, but its coming off. This last week I lost nothing, but didnt gain anything! So that is something.

I am at 238.4lbs heres hoping to losing something this week! Embarressing to tell everyone where I am weight wise BUT I think that writing it down for everyone to see and read will help me get to where I want to be. My first goal is just losing 2 more pounds. After that my next goal will be to loose 5lbs. I can do it. Will take time....


Off to realive my husband. He is holding a baby for me. I needed a quick break!

1 comments:

Terrilyn888 said...

I'm reading these Nicole :) I enjoy them.
Love Terri