CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

They have arrived....

At 11:27am the door bell rang. As I tried to beat the dogs and all the daycare kids to the door, I of course fell on my ass. Lucky me. The kids looked at me like I was nuts, only one asking "you okay? You gonna get up or what?" Thanks Gabbie... Answering the door is the man from DHL, he hands me my package and ohmigosh I am so excited I am rambling on and on telling him how excited I am that the fertility meds came so soon and how happy I am to see him here and the rambling dosnt stop until he says "Ma'am can you sign here please?" Signing away I see he is looking at me quite oddly, I look over my shoulder and I see two 15month olds, a 17month old and 2 preschoolers still behind me. I look up and say "they arnt mine". "uh huh" as he smiles and leaves...

So anyways they are here. This little package, in bubble wrap mailed to me with my name on it all the way from London. I got the kids all settled into an activity and set the package on the counter, staring at it I know this package, this $471.00 is hopefully going to contain the "magic" needed to help my husband and I produce a baby. About 10min later I rip open the package and read over every little thing.

~ Store at room temp
~ Store HCG in fridge
~ May cause mood swings (not "may" WILL cause mood swings)
~ Draw up using saline only; not water
~ May cause pregnancy (duh! That is the hope!)
~ May cause hyperstimulation of eggs

So I store the HCG in the fridge and call about the repronex to double check that I can store in a cupboard. Yup! All storage is a go....now....I wait for a couple weeks...

0 comments: