CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Its nearly Friday....

...and I am counting down the days until my much needed vacation. After 2yrs with not taking any real time off from doing daycare I really need it. I have taken a few days here and there off, but mostly because I have been either sick or an appt to go too. This will be a whole week of bliss...well maybe! I am going to try and schedule Bree and Nate's eye appts in and attempt to clean out the spare room!

We are supposed to be getting our backyard redone soon. Hopefully, it will be done the week I am on vacation. It would be nice to have the kids come back to a newly done yard. We are having one side cemented. I can't wait. My hopes is to buy maybe a basketball hoop for the older kiddos and a few more ride on toys for the new toddlers I have. Should be great! Seeing as how my licensed has been upped to 12 children I can't very well drive anywhere with them all unless of course I rent a bus and that is not happening!


Oh goodness me, I almost forgot. Tomorrow is the last day of school for Nathan and Breonna. So next fall Nathan will be starting Jr. High and Breonna will be in the 5th grade! Amazing and sad all the same. Nathan had his 6th grade graduation ceremony this afternoon at 1pm (wish I could of gone...another post for another day!) and tonight he has his 6th grade "party". Breonna is awfully jealous that Nathan will be going to another school where he won't have to wear uniforms everyday, I on the other hand LOVE the idea of uniforms....what are your opinions on them?



....A couple pictures from Nathan's graduation! Now, Floyd took these....



Job opening! Job opening! Polka-Tots home child care (my daycare) is hiring. I need a morning assistant and soon. My younger sister Stephanie is helping me until she finds a job. She just graduated from college (go Steph!) and has now joined the "real world" and is looking for a job making more than 10.00 an hour! Her twin, Emily is working at Boeing and loves it. I pray Stephanie will find a job just as wonderful! They deserve it! College is hard work! Anyways, she is working here. So far, so good.....I hope. She didnt say she loved it but she never said she hated it so I am thinking I need to find someone FAST before she does decide she hates it and doesnt want to come back! But hey, for now its someone and she is great with the kiddos and she is making some money. I do wish I could offer her more. My neice Melissa would like a summer job working here. So I will need to schedule a couple days for her to come out and work. She is awesome with the kids and is my artist! I think I will have to let her know her job will be thinking of two art projects to do with the kids each week, granted I will buy the stuff.
Well I am off! I need to head for the shower!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you next week while I'm wiping butts and runny noses. Have fun, you soooo deserve it!!

Nathan looks all grown up!!