CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Wednesday I popped my last pill of...



Provera. Which means my cycle will be starting here anyday and that means I will be going in for my first ultrasound on cycle day 3 to see if I have any cysts (please pray that I don't) and if I have no large cysts on my ovaries I will be starting the clomid and repronex combo.

I am sure my cycle will start soon. I can feel twinges of pain on both sides of my ovaries. For those of you who have ovulation pains it sort of feels like that, just stronger. I also am getting mild cramping...so for those of you who hate getting your period I am sure its totally weird to hear about someone writing about how excited they are to be getting one! I just LOVE having my period! I don't exactly like all the tampons, cramps and advil but the ending result is what I long for....

So more updates as the days go by. For now here is a link to PCOS for those of you who have asked what it is.

http://www.4woman.gov/faq/pcos.htm



Here is a picture of what an ovary with PCOS looks like...its kinda looks like a chocolate chip cookie...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so weird. I wish I had something to compare it to. What does a normal ovary look like?