CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Trying again....

Well, we have decided to step up to the plate and try the fertility drugs again. Kind of a scary moment for me. I mean just when I was feeling somewhat "normal" again, we decide to start all over. It was kind of nice to not have the worry about making appointments, waking up extra early to beat traffic, injections, heartache, metformin (which I need to order more of), money for my drugs, ultrasounds, clomid, bloodwork, tears, and so much more. But we are going to get on the wagon and hope it works again. I have heard and read patients with PCOS (like me) respond better to the clomid/repronex combination. But I also heard a lot of good stories about PCOS and repronex only so I don't know what to believe. But I have faith something will work.

Anyways, I went to order the drugs today. For 30 ampules of Repronex in Europe its only $12.75 each ampule. In the states its close to $48.00 per ampule or more! I also needed to order 2 trigger shots, where in Europe they are around $14.00 and in the states its more like $80.00 EACH. Okay so back to ordering...I call IVF meds and talk to Ryan we get the whole order set up and he tells me "sorry ma'am we don't take mastercard anymore!" WHAT THE HECK? Who doesnt take mastercard...well apparently IVF meds doesnt anymore. This mastercard/debit card was from our flex pay spending account so now I am stuck, kinda disappointed and frusterated here I was all ready to order the meds and make it "offical" and I find out they don't take mastercard GRRRrrrr...more phone calls to make tomorrow I see...hopefully one day soon ALL WORTH IT

Please keep us in your prayers that this cycle works. Not sure if I can muster up the courage to do another round anytime soon. Our last cycle of injectables was 32 DAYS of me getting injections in the hip area...NOT FUN and then after all those injections and hundreds of ultrasounds and bloodwork they cancelled the cycle due to not responding well! So please pray for us. We need it! :)

Thanks
Nicole

0 comments: