CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We got the offical go head

to start injections and clomid. My ovaries were all clear. So tonight I will be starting 150IU's of Repronex and 100mg of clomid.

I was totally nervous going in, thinking the worst. I have been in so much pain the last few days I was worried I had some cysts in there. But nope, nothing! WOOHOO! So I had the ultrasound with the ultrasound tech and she gave me the all clear. My Doctor came in and repeated the meds needed and had the nurse come into show Floyd where to put the injections. I have lovely "targets" on my upper hip/butt area in permanent marker. I go in on Sunday for a blood draw for my E2 levels to make sure things are growing and moving and then I will be coming in every 2 days after that until the Doctor gives us the go ahead to use the trigger shot and do IUI.

So there it is in nut shell. We are starting a new round of injections. Please say a few prayers for us. We need them!

0 comments: