CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 8, 2007

The drugs have been ordered!

Well we ordered the drugs to start a new treatment for fertility. I am excited and nervous. I was stressing over finances and how we were going to pay for these drugs and then I remembered we have payflex from Floyd's work. We had money put aside from his checks for fertility! So I went ahead and ordered the drugs only to find out the company we want to use doesnt take mastercard...and payflex doesnt reimburse right away. I was so upset. Thankfully, I got up the nerve to ask my mom to let us borrow the money and we would pay her back when we got reimbursed by payflex. She agreed! And I ordered the drugs! $471.50 for this round of meds, not too bad. Definetly better than over 1200.00 if ordered in the states. We get our, or should I say MY drugs in Europe where they are MUCH MUCH cheaper!
I also started my metformin back up, 500mg. I was informed by the pharmacist that i could CRUSH this pill up and either add some water to it OR sprinkle it over food. So I bought a pill crusher and sprinkled it over applesauce and took it with NO issues! I am so stoked! This pill is HELL and I have had a knock down drag out uphill battle with this pill ever since I was told to start taking it a few years ago. But hopefully this applesauce trick does it for me because I need to take atleast 3 or 4 of these pills every day!! ARGH!

So say a little prayer for us! We need it!

I will keep you all updated (for those who read this...does anyone read this?!) on what is happening with the fertility stuff and all dr's visits.

0 comments: